Friday, March 22, 2013

Updated Skincare & Nighttime Routine

I have always been a skincare junkie! Just as much as I love makeup, I love taking care of my skin. I have suffered from pretty bad acne since I was about 13. It got significantly worse in the last year and I finally decided to see a dermatologist. Before I started using my prescription products, I was getting really fantastic results with my organic/au natural routine. I really wanted to share my routine with you all because I think that some of you will benefit from a less harsh routine. I also know that there is not a lot of information and feedback about organic skincare products. I will be doing another video soon on some diy natural masks for acne and scar reduction. Check out the video below for more information on my skincare and nighttime routine!
<3 Meg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment